BARROCAS & RIEGER, LLP
Garden City Center – Suite 208
100 Quentin Roosevelt Boulevard – Suite 208
(516) 222-1350 Facsimile: (516) 222-1576
||Matrimonial and Family Law.
- Fairfield University, B.S., 2003
- Hofstra University School of Law, J.D., 2006
- Member of the Family Court Review at Hofstra University from Fall 2004 to Spring 2006
- Editor of the Matrimonial Newsletter from Fall 2005 to Spring 2006
- Member of the New York State Bar Association
- Member of the Nassau County Bar Association, Matrimonial Law Committee
Ms Record was admitted to the Bar of the State of New York in March of 2007. Ms.Record graduated from Hofstra University Law School in May of 2006. At Hofstra, Ms.Record was a member of the Family Court Review where she was an editor of the Matrimonial Newsletter. Ms. Record is a member of the New York State Bar Association and the Nassau County Bar Association, where she is a member of the Matrimonial Law Committee.